Hazardous Activity Permits


Throughout the year, there are many reasons to celebrate. Frequently, those celebrations include the use of fireworks, bonfires, or other activities that include potentially hazardous materials or facilities.

The link below is a permit, which must be completed and submitted to the Falcon Fire Department in advance of any potentially hazardous activities.




You must contact the El Paso County, Environmental
Health Division at 719-578-3199 for a permit.
read the Bonfire/Open Burning Ordinance
for specific details.